Aspire Economic Development + Chamber Alliance’s mission is to drive economic development and business success in Johnson County and southern Indianapolis. As the local economic development organization for Johnson County, Aspire works to attract, retain, and expand businesses in the county. As a chamber, Aspire leads the area’s business community by advancing pro-growth policy, leveraging community development opportunities and providing comprehensive member services to entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large corporations.
Every business and community aspires to achieve success, but each defines it differently. With our inclusive resources and support, we provide members, investors, community partners – and all those looking for a welcoming community in which to start or expand their business – a chance to succeed.
get connected here
Leadership + Staff
Meet the people who make our region a great place to work, learn, play and do business.
Manage your Aspire account; register for an event; and submit your news.
Read the latest developments on economic development and our community.
See the companies, local governments and people who support Aspire.
// OUR SERVICES
Deliver strategic economic development services to enhance ROI.
- Site location and business attraction
- Business expansion and retention
- Talent attraction, retention, and workforce development programs for employers, job seekers, and learners
Represent members and investors and engage elected officials and legislative bodies responsible for regulatory matters that impact businesses.
- Pro-business and community development public policy lobbying and education
- Programming to convene business leaders with elected officials
Support businesses every step of the way – from concept to launch to expansion.
- Business technical coaching for new and existing businesses
- Microlending to provide small business capital
Provide the leading access point to a large network of business leaders and industries in all areas of Johnson County and southern Indy.
- Networking and connections to grow your financial, human and social capital
- Public policy and economic updates, business savings, B2B marketing and more
Develop and execute plans that enhance our quality of life, infrastructure and services.
- Infrastructure growth and planning and placemaking
- Community engagement to discover barriers, gaps, and opportunities for growth
// BY THE NUMBERS
POPULATION ESTIMATED IN 2020
ANNUAL TAKEOFFS, LANDINGS AT GREENWOOD AIRPORT
AVERAGE ANNUAL EARNINGS PER JOB
AMOUNT VISITORS SPEND ANNUALLY IN COUNTY
Sources: U.S. Census Bureau, City of Greenwood, Festival Country, 2019