COVID-19: Guide to Indiana Hotlines and Resources
The State of Indiana is an authoritative resource for health and business operation guidance during this difficult time. To ensure you utilize the proper resource for your need, the Indiana Economic Development Corporation (IEDC) has curated the following guide on available State hotlines and resources, and the best place to find the information you are seeking depending on your employees' particular needs.
1. Indiana Critical Industries Hotline (1.877.820.0890 or firstname.lastname@example.org): For questions related to what businesses are essential or non-essential through the Governor’s Stay At Home Order. For offers to support the sourcing and/or production of personal protective equipment (PPE).
2. Small Business Inquiries: If you are an entrepreneur or small business owner seeking guidance or information on SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans, please visit the Indiana Small Business Development Center here: https://isbdc.org/indianacovid19smallbusiness/.
3. Reporting Business Complaints: Employees may file complaints related to COVID-19 at https://www.in.gov/dol/. Concerned citizens should report complaints or activity in violation of the Executive Order by contacting their local health authority, which is tasked with enforcing the mandate. The list of local health departments is available here: https://www.in.gov/isdh/24822.htm.
4. Unemployment.IN.Gov: For employer and employee questions related to filing for unemployment in Indiana. Information, resources, FAQs and webinars are available here: https://www.in.gov/dwd/3474.htm.
5. Indiana Department of Labor: For employer and employee questions related to employee rights, resources and commonly asked questions and answers: https://www.in.gov/dol/3144.htm.
6. General Inquiries: For general inquiries on Stay At Home mandates, such as leaving your house, please review the FAQs available here: https://calendar.in.gov/site/gov/event/indiana-stay-at-home-order-faq/.
7. Health Inquiries: If you have questions regarding your health or are experiencing possible COVID-19 symptoms, please call your doctor. Questions may also be directed to the Indiana State Department of Health toll-free number: 1-877-826-0011 (open 24/7).
Stay at Home Order: Executive Order 20-08, which outlines essential activities and businesses, is available here: https://www.in.gov/gov/files/Executive_Order_20-08_Stay_at_Home.pdf
COVID-19 Resource Guide: The document, which outlines various resources and guidance for Hoosiers looking for assistance, is available here: https://coronavirus.in.gov/files/IN_COVID-19%20Resource%20Guide%203.23.20.pdf
Daily updates on COVID-19 in Indiana are available here: https://coronavirus.in.gov/
During these unsettling times, Aspire Economic Development + Chamber Alliance remains committed to leading our area’s business community. Please let us know what information you need to stay informed and respond to COVID-19. You may reach us at 317.537.0037 or Info@AspireJohnsonCounty.com.