Earn an Undergraduate Certificate at No Cost from Indiana Tech
Indiana Tech is an approved education provider for Indiana’s Workforce Ready Grant, which is part of the state’s Next Level Jobs program. The initiative provides Indiana residents with free training in high-paying, in-demand industries like manufacturing, construction, health sciences, business, information technology and more. Qualifying students can have the entire cost of an undergraduate certificate from Indiana Tech covered by the grant.
Indiana Tech offers undergraduate certificates in high-demand fields that allow students to improve their knowledge and skills, giving them a competitive edge and enabling them to advance in their careers.
Each undergraduate certificate is comprised of six to seven courses, and students can choose from the certificate programs listed in the attached flyer. Certificates can be completed in approximately one year.
Workforce Ready Grant Requirements:
- Complete the 22/23 FAFSA and update with school code 001805 FAFSA® Application | Federal Student Aid
- Be an Indiana Resident and U.S Citizen (or eligible non-citizen)
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Meet any other minimum criteria established by the Commission
- Eligible students can have some college credits but can not already have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree