Earn an Undergraduate Certificate at No Cost from Indiana Tech
Indiana Tech is once again an approved education provider for Indiana’s Workforce Ready Grant, which is part of the state’s Next Level Jobs program. The initiative provides state residents with free training in high-paying, in-demand industries like manufacturing, construction, health sciences, business, information technology and more.
Qualifying students can have the entire cost of an undergraduate certificate from Indiana Tech covered by the grant. Indiana Tech was awarded $2 million in funding by the grant, which means the university could provide undergraduate certificate programs at no charge to nearly 300 qualifying students. Books are included and the next session begins on October 18.
Certificate details can be found here https://academics.indianatech.edu/pathways/certificates/ and funding is limited.
Some current eligibility requirements for the Workforce Ready Grant:
- Students must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) 21/22; updating with Indiana Tech’s school code 001805. https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
- Students must be U.S. citizens or eligible noncitizens
- Students must be Indiana residents
- Students must have graduated from high school or passed the HSE/GED or completed home school
- Students can have some credits, must not have already earned an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree