Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria Celebrates National Pizza Month with Launch of Meatball Marinara Pizza and Chances to Win ‘Free Pizza for a Year’
INDIANAPOLIS (Oct. 3, 2023) – Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria, known for its handmade from scratch pizza using the finest ingredients, will introduce a Meatball Marinara Pizza in celebration of National Pizza Month (Oct.). The limited-time menu item will be available starting Oct. 10, 2023 in both deep dish and thin crust for dine-in (Broad Ripple location only) or carryout and delivery at all five Lou Malnati’s Central Indiana locations. Created using the same recipe as Lou’s flavor-packed meatball sandwich, the perfectly pizza-sized meatballs tossed in homemade marinara, Lou’s signature vine-ripened tomato sauce and melty mozzarella are the ideal meat-lovers comfort food. A large deep dish pizza is priced under $35 and can easily feed a family of four.
“We know our guest’s passion for our meatball sandwich runs deep and based on customer feedback that they were looking for a way bring two of their favorite Lou’s menu items together, our pizza and signature meatballs,” said Marc Malnati, owner of Lou Malnati’s. “Our team is always looking for ways to carry on our family traditions and elevate our guest’s experience and we think this limited-time menu item really hits the spot and meets that mission!”
In addition to the launch of the Meatball Marinara Pizza, Lou Malnati’s will show its gratitude to pizza connoisseurs across Central Indiana throughout the month with a variety of delicious ways to celebrate:
- Oct. 2 – Oct. 26 – Enter online to win ‘Free Pizza for a Year’
- Oct. 2 – Lou Malnati’s x Portillo’s Italian Beef Deep Dish Pizza available for limited time to pickup in the grab & go freezer case at all five Central Indiana locations, alongside its existing selection of ready to bake pizzas
- Oct. 6 – Drawing for one ‘Free Pizza for a Year’ winner ($600 gift card)
- Oct. 10 – Launch of Meatball Marinara Pizza & Burrata Crostini appetizer
- Oct. 11 – Sausage Pizza Day – Watch Lou Malnati’s social channels for giveaways
- Oct. 13 ‑ Drawing for one ‘Free Pizza for a Year’ winner ($600 gift card)
- Oct. 20 ‑ Drawing for one ‘Free Pizza for a Year’ winner ($600 gift card)
- Oct. 27 ‑ Drawing for one ‘Free Pizza for a Year’ winner ($600 gift card)
For more information on Lou Malnati’s Meatball Marinara Pizza as well as hours of operation, locations and the full menu, visit loumalnatis.com or follow the brand on Facebook, X (formerly known as Twitter) or Instagram. Lou Malnati’s Meatball Marinara Pizza is available in both deep dish and thin crust and a link to photos can be found here.
About Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria
Considered the oldest family name in Chicago pizza, Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria is a family-owned company famous for deep dish pizza and staying true to the original Chicago-style pizza recipe. The company stresses consistency in quality, service, and food, offered in a unique environment by a staff that is committed to one another, the customer, and the community. Lou Malnati’s is passionate about pizza, people and proud to support the local communities they serve one deep dish at a time. There are more than 75 locations in the Chicagoland area, Arizona, Indiana and Wisconsin. A member of the Malnati family has been running the business since it started in 1971. The Malnati’s signature deep dish is made from a secret family recipe that has been handed down through four generations. For the latest dish, visit www.loumalnatis.com.
Lou Malnati’s Social
Company History: www.loumalnatis.com/about
X (formerly known as Twitter): www.twitter.com/loumalnatis